Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Not a lot of botany and an update

Llangors very full of water

I now have a picture of the participants in last week's New Year Plant Hunt - I must say looking more composed and comfortable than I had been led to believe but they are in the new bird hide at Llangasty having a well-earned break. The third member of the party, Joan is behind the camera.


This week I joined the BWT Winter Bird Watch at Llangors Lake and Ty Mawr Farm, Llangasty for welcome day out and some good sightings of birds I was glad to  a) have pointed out and b) identified. (What I don't know about birds fills most of the many books on the subject.)

The pictures that follow are a sample from a very good, but cold day with great warming hospitality from the Ty Mawr farm to round it off.





No comments: